I get To Keep ALL My BACK Pay I'm ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I get To Keep ALL My BACK Pay I'm Able To Move Into A Bigger Place AND Get a Car now
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for ### to receive all back pay this week to afford a plane ticket for ### to return home from a job.
Replies
9
Views
229
Life in I get a new home place to stayyyy.. I can greatly move on by the beach somewhere peacefully either with both cats or at LEAST one cat to move with out of ### out of ### where i can keep just one cat.Let my ### be able to take back ### if needed back with her no worries she doesn’t get...
Replies
10
Views
158
God bless and hear everybody's prayers. Pray that I have the time to finish a project and keep us safe through the summer. Please help me work on some stuff around the house trim the trees and put up a new fence and take care of some things. Please continue to pray that my neighbors will be...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom