Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
107
Please family help with this prayer I really need to get this apartment please help me pray my parents have my children in my sister's 2 kids I was in a bad situation 2 years ago and I choose to follow God and me and my soon 2 be humbled both are doing great but if we could get this place then I...
Replies
9
Views
280
I am consistently need my appointment letter in Jesus name, ### to pay my money and God protection upon my life and my family ### happy festive season
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom