I get into schooling fast and easy now. I get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I get into schooling fast and easy now. I get into all student programs that are best now. I know what to do with my student loan and I know what to do with Pharmacy license now. All the way from the spiritual into the physical into existence 100 fold right now.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY FOREVERMORE I DONT NEED TO WAKE UP GREATLY TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYMORE BOTH OF THEM FROM THE STRIPPER SHOW DIDNT EVER MAKE IT HOME BOTH ONE TIME. THEY DONT CARE FOR ME ANYMORE THEY WERE TAKEN WRONGFULLY TO MANY TIMES NOW. LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
86
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DEMAND DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY I GET A MIRACLE IN MY LIFETIME I GET TO LEAVE USA URGENTLY PASSPORT TOGETHER GREATLY AND GET A DREAM PUPPY CUTE BABY PUPPY IN THE NEW COUNTRY FRENCHIE NAME HIS TAZ BEFORE I DIE GREATLY. I GET MY PASSPORT TOGETHER AND I DONT HAVE...
Replies
7
Views
154
Life in i get the right guy for me greatly urgently he comes first God designed way..Then i come first God designed wayyyyy someone im attracted to greatly that is a good thing for me greatlyyyyy 💕 desires dreams comes true..Life in ewwww not my Stepfather or anyone im related to shut the Beep...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,731
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom