I Get Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Faithful Servant
Pray for me ###, I get so depressed trying to stay strong, keep the faith. I've been sick a long time, having bad days. Pray God will heal me, give me strength, and protect me. My heart, pray that it will work the way it should. Thanks for the prayers.
 
Father heal this man to become strong enduring and faithful servant to do the Lord's will. Lord please help to make all right and bring joy excitement and the best in all. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
Father, I stand before your throne today and touch this prayer. May you wrap your loving arms around your child and answer their prayer according to thy will and the plans you made for them before they were born. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get depressed when I gamble all my money away. Help me stay away from tabs.
Replies
4
Views
128
LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
176
Please pray for me and for my event December 14th to go well. Last Saturday didn't go well for me. I had an important competition last Saturday and things have not been doing well for me because of bad luck. I have been depressed and upset about the results, and so it's been rough for me these...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom