srcade87
Good and Faithful Servant
I first praise God today for getting me through this tough day. I have been very emotional these past few weeks. First, angry then I became sad. I am just sick and tired, of being sick and tired. I try to remember to praise God through the midst of my storms. I always give people that advice. I now understand how hard that can be sometimes. My faith has really been tested in my finances, my love life, my career. I am trying to change my life for the better one step at a time but I get stuck. I am angry with my sister, not for any particular reason. We've never really gotten along when we were younger. She's ### years older than I am so I feel like now everything that she's done still affects me. I have forgiven but, I will never forget. My mom tells me how mean I am because I do not feel that as of right now, that I am in a place of restoring our sisterhood (we've never really been sisterly). I feel guilty about that, I do not treat her badly. I speak when she speaks. I don't really engage in conversation. She's pregnant right now with her second baby. I am not particularly excited or have special interest on the arrival of the baby. Don't get me wrong, I pray that she has a happy and healthy baby. I will love that baby too. I am just not really into the whole thing, baby shower, meeting her boyfriends family etc. I am very close to my nephew. I am numb to everything. I really have no feelings about my sister, I love her but I don't really like her. That sounds mean but, I do not mean to come off that way. So, I feel guilty because I don't care right now. I guess I am just not in a place right now to put energy into building a sister relationship. Secondly, all my relationships have failed. The last two men, I really loved hard. They broke my heart. One cheated on me which produced two children (twins), and one lead me on for a long time only to find out that he had another girlfriend. Another man I dated and treated me poorly is getting engaged. I don't get it! I don't understand why they are so happy when they treated me horribly and why I am so unhappy when I treated them with love and respect. I really genuinely try to treat everyone with respect, love and kindness but I am always the one at the bottom of the totem pole. I just really want to be in a happy place. So, I humbly ask for all if your prayers. I lift all my burdens to the Lord. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
