I Feel The Presence Of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzjane

Prayer Partner
Jesus, I feel you working in my life. I feel you next to me and although I know in my heart you have always been there, I ignored you for many years. Please forgive me.

Please continue to bless those that read this Lord, my family, friends, as well as my life.

Please bless my relationship and allow us to get married and have children and raise them to know you.

Please remove any illnesses from my body Father and allow me to start life anew, living more like you.
 
Dear Father, I lift up the same prayer with ### prayer for ###. Please let all good be on ### according to Your will and grace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I feel the presence of God more.
Replies
5
Views
206
Sometimes I wonder if God still loves me and is in my life. I am so worried he has given up on me because of my rebellion and my sinful nature. Please pray that I can be close to the Lord again and that he will forgive me 😭 also that me and my fiancé can start to worship him together more in...
Replies
11
Views
425
Dear Father in Jesus name I pray that everything will go great with Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom