I feel that dark spirit that always hovers when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel the dark closing in on me. I feel a deep numbness and depression around my relationship to ###. God, I feel like the walls are closing in on me. I feel like I want to just go to sleep and never wake up. God, this separation has been so hard. It feels so unfair. I gave him my heart so...
Replies
5
Views
333
I pray this dark spirit around me will leave in the mighty name of Jesus it’s ruining my life
Replies
9
Views
194
Jesus bless all our surroundings with an abundance of Your favors, protection and fill us with the Holy Spirit. Lord, my son was very tormented last night and I ask for Your protection over him fill him with your peace and surround him with Your light removing all darkness and anything not of...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom