I feel spiritually dead, I feel num. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am barely a Christian. I hardly have faith. I pray in earnest for hours daily and feel and get nothing. I try, I've tried, I don't know what to do anymore. My spirit is so dead. I'm apathetic. Lethargic. Lazy. Anhedonic. I have no hope or faith. I expect nothing good to come of this life. I...
Replies
8
Views
133
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
133
Prayer any curses is broken off of me. Prayer word curses are broken. God open my eyes for creativity, give faith. Send Guardian Angels to be with me. Protect me from negativity and negative thinking. God open my eyes to see what He sees. God open my ears to hear His voice. God uplift me...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom