I feel soooo stressed about the debate ...

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
I feel soooo stressed about the debate today. It is affecting my body. I have shakes, aches, blood pressure is high, emotional outbursts, as well as other things. Please please pray these symptoms go away. Pray I speak smoothly and confidently. Pray we win.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel soooo miserable. My throat is sore and I have other symptoms as well. I am on a road trip so it is very hard to cope with. Please pray for a miracle this germ goes away very soon.
Replies
3
Views
115
I feel very stressed about this meeting. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will help me of what to say. Please also pray for rest and peace.
Replies
7
Views
191
Help! I feel so stressed about my interview from today- it went well and they want me start asap and I did not expect to have so little time to make a decision- I feel so stressed and tormented about what to do, Lord please help me I don't want to make a mistake, I don't know what to do feel so...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom