I feel so hopeless lost broken &scared about my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter elocin85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elocin85

Guest
I feel so hopeless, lost, broken & scared about my life right now. I have made every mistake possible. I just got out of an abusive relationship and left that relationship with nothing. I lost my kids, my job, have no car or money or phone service, and I am pretty much homeless. I am having health issues that make it difficult to go back to work. I can not go back to school. I feel very depressed. I honestly see no way out of this. I know and pray God will bless me somehow. Please pray for ### for. Thank you.
 
The word of our Savior says that whatever is impossible for men, it is possible for the Lord. It says Do not worry, trust in Me. It says He will never forsake us. I know you feel alone, but have faith that the Lord Almighty is RIGHT by your side as we speak. Even if you feel deserted, He is up in the heavens working on a miracle for you. Trust in Him. There is nothing bigger than Him. I prayed for the Lord to manifest Himself in your life and to give you strength and faith. God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I feel so hopeless like my life is crashing down. Please deliver me and make a way. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
9
Views
282
Lord, I feel so hopeless like my life is crashing down. Please deliver me and make a way. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
8
Views
288
I feel so hopeless. Please pray that God would give me his peace and he would change things in my life.
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom