I feel so attacked. It doesn't make ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
145
God heal everything to see what is going on with storage on my new phone. Apple owes me a lot of money because I paid a lot of money $0.99 for a subscription to get more space. I am extremely tired of paying a lot of money. I just got this new phone 1 week ago. From my old phone has been...
Replies
7
Views
225
Pray for me I feel ugly and old. I don't like my appearance and hair. It's getting worse with age. My face started to sag and I have deep fine lines. It's so sad. Men don't go for women my age ###s they go for younger women.
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom