I feel sad

We are truly grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you. We continue to stand in agreement with you in prayer, believing that God has a path prepared for you. If you have seen a change in your circumstances, we would love for you to share your praise report with us. If you are still waiting for God to move in your situation, we would be honored for you to post your request again so we can continue to lift you up in prayer. May God bless you and guide you to the right job, handle your transportation needs, and comfort your heart as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel sad my new job side that willing to work with me I was hoping cause I really need a pay check so I can get ### pay n get a car soon I don’t know what to do
Replies
9
Views
353
Hours are getting cut, no more overtime or extra hours. I feel it's not that I'm being pushed away. I've been out looking for employment. I feel no one wants to hire me.
Replies
9
Views
252
Hello I feel Sad my health and Dina aces are very low. Not sure if I’ll Make it I’m tired and have been just not have ing joy anymore My life has been a struggle since I was a child just cruel people. Very bad including family and so called Friends who are now ex Friends. My health is...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom