I feel lost, hopeless and devastated as I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel lost, hopeless and devastated as I have no money left to buy food or pay bills. I just don't know what to do again and whom to ask for help. I'm wondering if my prayers are being heard and answered, I think of giving up. Please pray for me for a miracle to happen.
 
Please do not give up, your miracle is on its way if you only believe and not lose faith in the ONLY one who can change the circumstances in your life. :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i love the lord so much yet i have been walking a long desperate path for many years. no, my whole life without a break the only reason i go forward day by day is because God has promised me things that is yet to happen. but it's been so hard and getting worser than ever before on top of that...
Replies
9
Views
350
EVERYTHING has collapsed at the same time. In debt. I have no money left. Bills all due this week. Broken down car I can't afford to fix. Called in sick to work because I can't afford anymore Lyft/Uber rides. Can't pay my motel room bill this week. Can't pay my storage. Can't renew auto...
Replies
9
Views
161
last month my husband cheated. Left with the new girl and now they just found out they are pregnant. I don’t know how to deal with everything I forgiven him. I pray for him and this way younger girl everyday I hope he doesn’t hurt her like he did me. It just hurts.. specially since have struggle...
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom