I feel like my entire life is falling apart. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

misteretc

Disciple of Prayer
I feel like my entire life is falling apart. Family seems to be going their separate ways, my wife and young son went to the west coast for a couple of months to visit and now she’s saying she doesn’t want to come back. I don’t understand how this could have happened. She says she still loves me, but doesn’t like our state anymore and doesn’t want to come back. I love my wife and family very much, please pray for ### that we find our way back together. God bless you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad repeatedly disrespects my boundaries and often says things to put me down and embarrass me in front of others. I’ve given him so many chances to change and he just goes back to the father I grew up with. I’m always being mocked in front of others by him if I speak up for myself. I was...
Replies
12
Views
187
Oh Lord, build my home, restore my lost sanity, help me grow, bless my daughter with divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding, enlarge my coast, let me make heaven.... In Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
329
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom