I feel like God gave me chance upon chance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel like God gave me chance upon chance to choose Him, and believe, but I failed! my heart is hard, and unrepentant. I need prayer, Please pray the Lord not turn away from me forever, and please ask God to give me hope, and salvation! Thank you.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that I should not be so focused on the way that I look, but I am struggling to accept the features that God provided for me. I have had many people tell me that I need lip filler, or a nose job, and that my face is too masculine for a woman. I'm only ### and I spend most of the day...
Replies
10
Views
174
This past week I have been very worried, sad and scared. The other night I went outside and I was looking at the stars. I thought to myself I wish I had a sign from God. I didn't pray for it. I was thinking it. All of a sudden I see a shooting star. I have never seen one in my life. The next...
Replies
11
Views
396
It just doesn’t feel like God loves me right now. from all I’ve been through and all the unmet dreams and hurts and how He has blessed everyone around me how do I believe He loves me right now? It just feels like He wants me to suffer the deepest hurt.
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom