I feel I have some type of bad curse ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I feel I have some type of bad curse with men. I get disappointed so much, and the person that was around the longest was the same man that stole from me and abused me physically & verbally. I just get so lonely sometimes, and wanna give a guy a chance..but they instantly start lying to me. It's like their intentions are set to be bad. Me being a Christian it's harder to find a relationship, I'm guessing God is telling me don't settle just yet. Even church guys do this to me. I would really love to have a good man.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters my name is ###. I'm going through something really sad at this moment. I feel like I'm going to die. I'm struggling to pray, my prayers are being blocked. I've asked for forgiveness but it's still not working. What am I doing wrong? I'm really in a bad situation in my...
Replies
12
Views
565
Sometimes I feel I have wasted so many years of my life. In my 20s I was so confused and didn’t know what to do so I did what my parents said and became a dentist. I was a Christian and yet I was in sin. I didn’t study well and somehow passed to be a dentist. My dad always said I had so much...
Replies
6
Views
279
I feel I have been with crafted with some black magic. All the money I earn gets spoiled immediately. I am been going deeper in debt. My family, my wife, and child are also suffering from it. Feels always depressed. Whatever I do to get rid of this debt gets negative. Though I work double shift...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom