I feel I don't get a lot ...

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
I feel I don't get a lot of love in my life, nor support. I pray Jesus will help me really today as I am having a hard time caring for my grandma and I am tired. I am angry and bitter. I don't want to be away but I am exhausted. I just really really pray Jesus will do something to help me somehow today. Just I am really tired. Really on edge. I don't want to sin but I have no help. I ask You Jesus for miraculous help today. No yelling. No screaming. No illness today. Real miraculous healing in my family. I need your help. I'm tired and exhausted. Jesus please take over. I am really angry because I have no time for myself and I always fight with my mom. And everything I do is too hard. It's like guilt controls me. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I am so tired. I have no friends. Jesus, if you are willing to help me, if you are willing, just give me a break or some help. I have no idea how you could help me, but of course with you everything is possible. I am angry, not motivated. I am losing it. So LORD, thank you for waking us up today. Please heal my grandmother's spine so she can walk and do things like she used to if it's your will. Please heal my mom's periodontosis disease. Please heal my lyme disease if it's not already healed. Please Jesus, I beg you, take away my fear, my depression that I have had soooooo long. I don't know how many years. Help my dad so he is not homeless. Help my brother so he can eat without fear and eat on his own and not in the hospital. Please, for Your glory and by Your power. LORD Jesus, bring Your salvation to all people. Thank you to all for praying for me. Even getting all this off my chest helped. I am terrified of being vulnerable because I am full of pride and I try and though everything out but I'm too tired now. Jesus, take over my life and everyone's life on His sight. LORD Jesus, please please do miracles according to your Holy and most perfect Will: Jesus, please. I am so tired, I have no idea how I can even move. I need help. SOS: In Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed. May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Romans 8:28:
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Always Remember: Every problem has a purpose. God wouldn’t have allowed it unless God had a purpose for it. Don’t just go through it—Focus on God and Trust God Through It—Learn From It—So You Can Grow Through It!

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, hunger, and determination to know You in truth, and love and trust You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. God strengthen me, and bless me with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You God to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God deliver me of everything and anyone in my life that is not of You. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for.

Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue and overtake all my enemies. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, be greatly humiliated, and ashamed. God give each of my enemies a mind and a heart to want to be truly saved, delivered, and allow Jesus Christ to become their Savior and Lord. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I pray for, and all those who pray for me. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
179
I will be undergoing an “oral glucose tolerance test” (OGTT) on ###. Please pray that I don’t get diabetes or pre-diabetes. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
193
I made a mistake & they’re saying there may be disciplinary action which will go in my permanent file. Please pray I don’t get in trouble.
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom