Paulina
Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I feel very bad with myself. I am surrounded by people who are not openly dislike one another and they influenced me for their negativity. I got distracted from my focus to glorify Your name, I have been putting myself as a judge. Lord, please forgive me. They look like good people but they keep some good things for many staffs for their own benefits. They have influenced the boss for unfair regulations. Lord, I'm so sad and angry because one of them claimed himself that he works for You instead of others. Lord, please teach me what to do. I just want to be the blessing to others, I am happy to see others' fortune. Lord, please intervene with these situations. I'm in the midst of a good boss who doesn't believe in You and with people with their secret missions. Please stand on my line. I need You to stand on my side. I don't want to fight or become their enemy, but I feel that I have to say right when this is right and wrong when this is wrong. Please therefore, Lord, let this be according to Your will, that Your will be done and Your kingdom come as it is in heaven. Please bless my sister and my brothers, and my parents with Your peace, love, joy, and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
