I feel all your prayers from my last entry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

afelix

Disciple of Prayer
I feel all your prayers from my last entry truly helped me, they say the more that are praying for you; the better the results! I am currently going through more than I can handle(I feel); especially since I have ### kids and I just wish I had the means and the strength for my kids to have everything in life. I cry for them on a daily basis because they deserve so much more. They are just amazing kids!! God bless them, and bless me so that I may make our situation better for all of us! thank you all!
 
Yes Lord, I pray for your provisions for this ### and her children. Lord, give her your strength, wisdom and direction. May she rely solely on you Lord, and Lord help her to be strong for her children, In Jesus Name Amen

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Request immediate and strong prayers from my boss at the workplace who is trying to corner me, knowing I am a single mom without much source for income. He has fired me and during my last month at work, he is putting extreme pressure in different ways. He has an affair with a lady I fired in my...
Replies
7
Views
503
Thank you all for your prayers about my marriage and mother in law issue as well as my job. I know the Lord can see my heart; it’s clear, no hatred, just trying to stay positive and happy. Just wanted to update you all on my situation. Everything has gotten worse. My mother in law comes over to...
Replies
11
Views
589
I need your prayers from you so that my bad living conditions can be improved and that all the debts I have can be paid. Pray for me so that I can receive miracle In God I trust ###@###.com
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom