I feel a constant need to thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil satanic sadistic man has been continually gaslighting and harassing me for over 25 years. He never stops harassing me and gaslighting me. He uses religion and Bible verses taken completely out of context to abuse, humiliate, and control me. He is constantly slandering and libeling me on...
Replies
6
Views
149
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom