I Feel A Breakthrough Is Near, Thankyou God For The Open Door! Prayer For The Open Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Dear God thank you for all that you are doing in our lives. Thank you for hearing our prayer needs and I pray our outcome is very positive. God thank you that you care for our babies and our family and you desire the best for us and in us and through us. I love you xxoo
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and trusting heart. Lord, You know everything we are going through, every need, every burden, and every prayer that I carry in my heart. Father, I pray that You touch the hearts of the people we will reach out to for help with ###’s...
Replies
9
Views
377
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of life and the strength to pursue my dreams. Today, I ask for Your divine favor in my job transfer to ###, ###, ### or ###, NJ as a Mail handler or Mail Processing Clerk. Open doors that no one can shut, connect me with the right people, and let my...
Replies
6
Views
284
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are the God who opens doors that no one can shut and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I commit my career, my education, and my future into Your hands. You know my desire to grow...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom