I face lots of problems at my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have a list of complaints. I know I should be happy with my life because I am not going through a war but I feel my problems however small, are too much for me to handle and I don’t have tough skin for it. Before you punish me for being bratty, please hear me out because you are the...
Replies
9
Views
303
Hello there I just recently lost both ### 3 weeks apart and my ### 10 months before that. I been going through so much the past ### years. I was living in a home that the owners never fixed anything lived without heater, no refridgerators, gas leak, plumbing horrible, stoves weren't working, my...
Replies
7
Views
181
Dear God, I request you to please remove all my money blockeges in life.
Replies
11
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom