I don't want to be the voice of accusation, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't want to be the voice of accusation, of discouragement, voice of shame towards my friend. Accusation and shame are not from God. She may feel she cannot bear any more accusation or shame. God’s voice of love is not in the voice of accusation. God’s voice may speak loving correction—to correct our fears, to correct our self-will and destructive ways, to correct our hard hearts, to correct our refusal to love and be loved. But God’s voice is not the voice of an accuser. God’s voice is speaking life to us. God is speaking grace to us. God is calling us into loving relationship. Help me to speak to her as Jesus would. In Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
129
My dining room had a leaking air conditioner that damaged the floor, the wall and many other things. I spent more money on new flooring than I had ever been able to spend on anything, I am very poor. Being able to fix my dining room made me feel in control and able to have a better life. A...
Replies
6
Views
272
I have sinned greatly against God and I know the consequences of my actions but I believe God is a merciful God. I believe he can give me a second chance 😞 God please don’t let this happen to me, please forgive me from every sexual immorality and please don’t let this happen to me. I don’t want...
Replies
11
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom