I don’t no what’s wrong

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord God I’m asking for a financial blessing I have bills to pay immediately, and I also have lonely nights can you please bless me with a good nice sweet humble God fearing man for companionship so I can be happy again, I’m happy knowing that you bless me and keep watch over my kids grandkids...
Replies
Views
Praying for better days praying I receive a financial blessing praying I receive the amount of money I need to get out of debt praying for all my bills to be paid off
Replies
Views
Good morning thank you Jesus for waking me this morning, thank you for a place to stay food on my table and all the things in life that I am able to get,can I get my prayer warriors to pray for my daughter she has lump under each arm pit that it’s not cancer, still praying for a financial...
Replies
Views
I am Praying To Repent From the things that Does not please God So I can Be Blessed. Healing In Heart issues of Loving a Person that Maybe wasnt Good For Me a Woman I knew...I am also asking For god To help Me in Financial Bills that are a Little behing In rent Etc Asking all this in Jesus Name
Replies
Views
Please pray for an my boys and I. I’m a single mom of two 13 and 10. My finances have been greatly effected by my health. My income was reduced by 1/3. Struggling to keep up with our rent. Please pray for a financial blessing for our family. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom