I Don't Need This Hurt Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by myself, it's going to take God. I'd do anything to have love and companionship. I only had one person in my life, and that was ###, and now she took off with someone else, and now I don't have any human love and companionship. I'm going completely out of my mind with loneliness. Please pray, and keep me in your prayers, because without God's help, I can't take this.

Thank You for Praying for Me,

###
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given up on you and I don't need you anymore and going to church , prayer will be the last of the list to non existent.
Replies
9
Views
281
I replay old moments, wondering what I could have done differently, as if responsibility for everything rested on my shoulders. This pain grew from caring deeply, not from weakness. I was doing the best I could with what I knew at the time. Forgiving myself will finally loosen the grip of the past.
Replies
6
Views
234
I replay old moments, wondering what I could have done differently, as if responsibility for everything rested on my shoulders. This pain grew from caring deeply, not from weakness. I was doing the best I could with what I knew at the time. Forgiving myself will finally loosen the grip of the past.
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom