I don’t like to see any weakness ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
I don’t like to see any weakness in my body from my head to toes. I am so strong.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Remember Who God Is And How Much God Loves You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to see a bald spot on my head because it makes me feel so uncomfortable when I go out anywhere public and I am so tired of cutting my hair on my own bald head because hair grows so fast.
Replies
9
Views
135
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Thread starterNochaeld Start dateThursday at 4:09 AM Tagscountry: united states righteousness sin tongue weakness 1 2 Next Jump to new Unwatch...
Replies
12
Views
167
Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom