I don't know where to take my energy from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't know where to take my energy from anymore as I'm almost penniless, no idea where to take or get the next money from for food or paying bills. I pray everyday for support but it's difficult to be faithful and patient anymore. Lord, please don't desert me like this, I need help urgently!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal and protect my family. I am completely broken. The last few years have been so unsettling and things just continue to get worse. Please pray for the health of my ###-year-old dad, my younger brother who suffered from a heart attack and has a...
Replies
9
Views
313
my country is so fucked up with corrupts and I am searching for a job, working hard and showing up but it always ends the same, I am a working student there are times I can't afford food so I just smoke, I am not a good man but I lived my life as an honest man, I have never been to heaven but I...
Replies
6
Views
295
Hello, I’ve asked for a prayer request before asking for safety of adult son. Things have spiraled and I just don’t know where to be. My son is currently staying with elderly parents, my husband no longer wants to visit with parents because he is there. He is helping support ### son with some...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom