Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:7 – "The name of - the righteous is used in blessings, but the name of the wicked will rot." An Extended Explanation of the Verse This proverb emphasizes the lasting impact of a person's character and reputation. A righteous...
Replies
10
Views
213
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom