I don't know what God wants me to do.

You need to know that God gives us ALL a free will, He lets US make our own choices and He NEVER forces us to do anything. We sin because we give into our fleshly desires
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a flashback that felt divinely guided on all the men I’ve loved, and realised I didn’t love my current date as much. I felt total devotion to one of these men and now feel like that has been sucked out of me and I can’t feel it again. What are signs I’m being called to a season of singleness ?
Replies
9
Views
59
God wants me to know that healing starts when I stop carrying the pain alone and allow his grace to guide my heart.
Replies
9
Views
168
It’s really hard when your wife is committing adultery and you are trying to keep the family together and you are too old to start over and have nowhere to go and hoping God will make it stop but nothing happens. I just don’t know what to do. I would appreciate any prayers.
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom