I don't know to speak english fluently. I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDSR

Disciple of Prayer
I don't know to speak English fluently. I am afraid of myself. I don't know how I will live in this world. I am very afraid. Please pray for my boldness.
 
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
314
Good afternoon everyone, I would appreciate if anyone who sees this message, lifts me up to the Lord. I am in a season of uncertainty. I am trying my hardest to trust God but I feel discouraged. I tried fasting for a day, praying, worshipping. It seems like I’m doing something wrong. I have a...
Replies
14
Views
532
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom