I don't know if you remember me posting a prayer for ###

MerciMe

Beloved of All
I don't know if you remember me posting a prayer for for baby ### 2 months ago when she was born but the precious little thing has been fighting for her life ever since spending all her days in intensive care with her heart and lungs both being at issue so much so that they decided they had to perform surgery today on her and so she needs every one that will be so kind to pray for her to do so at this time. One thing we know is she is a little fighter and with Father God's mercy has endured many tests and trials. I want to thank everyone of you who take the time to whisper her name before the throne of God.
 
May God in Jesus' name heal ### according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God let Your will be to heal ### on this side of the earth. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Father, we call ### before You now and we ask that You will give this precious child a miracle in the Holy name of Jesus we ask, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request you remember me in your prayers. God to bless me with a job, a stable job that I may work and support my family instead of relying on well-wishers, that I may reach that point to bless others with their difficulties as well. I have been jobless for one year and eight months now...
Replies
7
Views
79
  • Locked
Hello: I don't know if you remember me but my sister was out of work for 3 years and started living with me last year. I reported that she found a job in Sept.. Well she is out of work again and she seems pretty depressed. Please pray that she will get back on her feet and find another job. I...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
hello can you remember me jesus know things who bothering me thanks
Replies
2
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom