I don't know if you remember me posting a prayer for ###

May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
###, is precious to lord. Lord will send his healing, living active powerful words and heal him. In jesus name.
 
In agreement Lord, we lift this prayer, may it be received as sweet incense pleasing in your sight, Amen

Trusting the Great I Am
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request you remember me in your prayers. God to bless me with a job, a stable job that I may work and support my family instead of relying on well-wishers, that I may reach that point to bless others with their difficulties as well. I have been jobless for one year and eight months now...
Replies
7
Views
79
  • Locked
Hello: I don't know if you remember me but my sister was out of work for 3 years and started living with me last year. I reported that she found a job in Sept.. Well she is out of work again and she seems pretty depressed. Please pray that she will get back on her feet and find another job. I...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
hello can you remember me jesus know things who bothering me thanks
Replies
2
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom