i don't know if God makes miracles or answer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i don't know if God makes miracles or answers prayers but if He does I wish He shows me, I have prayed for almost a year now that God makes a miracle and saves my job I still have till December 22 to get a call back to work, my children don't understand when there is no money for gifts or to pay bills, I try to save enough for food God I wish you gave me one more chance and make this miracle come true, I wish that the man I still love comes back to me, Lord why is it so hard to battle in life when miracles don't happen, didn't even qualify for bonus, please pray for me and my babies maybe God will hear your prayers and a miracle happens, thank you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray that God makes me quicker at work so I get more work done.
Replies
5
Views
239
Please pray that God makes me quicker at work so I get more work done.
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom