I Don't Feel Good Tonight...please could you pray for me...i still have a housing crisis and i need a miracle very very soon before i am homeless...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

i have way to much stress

and my heart won't stop racing

and i can't seem to calm down tonight....

thank-you for praying for me....

i am not sure how much more i can take any more....

so far
no door has opened as of yet for a place for me to live

and i was told by a Hurricane Recovery Agency that i have to give my current landlord 30 days notice
but i do not have a replacement dwelling
as of yet
and i do not know what to do any more

i am very sick over this....

i truly need A Miracle
in my living situation
before it is too late for me
and i am homeless
and lose everything....

i have killed myself trying
to find something local
and long distance
and now
i am running out of time....
in every way.....

every single door that i walked thru
as far as a rental
closed on me
most at the last minute too

truly their is a housing crisis
OF ENORMOUSNESS
in the United States Of America....

FATHER PLEASE
IN JESUS'S NAME
DO SOMETHING
PLEASE

AMEN.
Heavenly father please give a listening ear and attend unto this request in Jesus named everything belongs to you.Grant this individual favour.I ask in the mighty name of Jesus, Christ .Amen.

Lord you rolled the waters back.When there was no other way you performed a mighty miracle. and your people went forth on dry land.You are a miracle working God .Please show yourself one more time.Send help I pray oh God for I ask it in Jesus' name.
AMEN............I PRAY WITH YOU TONIGHT CHECEN IN JESUS'S NAME
AMEN........................AND I THANK YOU SOO MUCH........X.O.X.O.X....

GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR ME
AND IN THE MEANTIME PROTECT ME FROM
ALL WICKED SCHEME'S OF THE DEVIL
WHO IS TRYING TO ROB ME OF MY BLESSING
AND KEEP ME IN THIS BONDAGE
IN JESUS'S NAME I DO FERVENTLY PRAY
AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN.....X.O.X.O.X....

SHOW YOURSELF MIGHTY NOW OH LORD GOD FOR YOUR GLORY...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord we need your favour , to be in your presence. with the blood of thy son jesus, cleanse us so we can claim every promised blessing in your word. for a house, a healthy life, and for every need that needs to met for our physical & spiritual well being. in jesus mighty name , Amen

Similar Requests

I am sick tonight and very uncomfortable. Please pray that I can sleep. Also, my sister who is the executor of my parent's will won't give me my share. I have a lawyer but nothing seems to get accomplished. It is distressing.
Replies
Views
Please help me I continue to pray to no avail I've even asked for just help with food and housing for my wife and kids because she has become crazier as time goes by now, I am Desperate Please if there is a God I need help now Please God, PLEASE God or my family and I will wind up homeless...
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you please please bless me and d aa with a very very strong very deep very profound divine connection please lord in absolutely evert single way and form thar we both feel it in every single way form in every part of our mind heart whole body in jesus name I decree and declare d aa is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am writing to ask if I could have a prayer please. I am very unhappy where I am living. I have lived here for two years now and am really upset with my landlords two dogs barking. They bark for hours and nothing is done about it. Last night after two years of this I sent them a text about...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my 8 year old to get approved for this apartment Highland Meadows we have been homeless ira shall I say without our own place for 6 months now I've been waiting all of my money dolling out applications just to get denied Of I don't get approved for this one I can no...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom