I Don't Fall into the Trap of ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I Don't fall into the trap of saying we should ALWAYS help others. There's a point where you need to do your own thing and it gets overwhelming with everyone breathing down your back. I stand by that.
 
I Don't fall into the trap of saying we should ALWAYS help others. There's a point where you need to do your own thing and it gets overwhelming with everyone breathing down your back. I stand by that.
May the Heavenly Father guide you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A person like me is rare to find - I am intelligent and quiet, but my anger is as powerful as a tsunami. I am the kind of person who never gives up. I may cry for a moment, but then I rise and fight again. I value truth and despise liars. I can be brutally honest at times, but that's because I'm...
Replies
8
Views
236
My ### cut my hours and then blocked me from taking a job I had lined up elsewhere. He say he needs me, yet he only wants me to work two days a week. God, please vindicate me and set things right. Please pray that the ### cannot create a record of my mistakes. Please pray that there won't be a...
Replies
15
Views
368
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom