I don't care what anyone says, with ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I don't care what anyone says, with financial problems, health issues, etc. As far as I'm concerned, the biggest problem is when you don't have TIME. When you don't have time you can't do ANYTHING. Everything takes a certain amount of time. And that is my problem.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Father God, I don't care what Democrats say, please let ### and ### win. So they can stop woke and everything evil they're spreading to the globe. They're not love and tolerance and acceptance! They're actually hate and violence and discrimination! Please help ### to win, so everything can be as...
Replies
10
Views
411
I don't care what anyone says, I would rather things go smoothly than have problems and obstacles pop up. I'm not a masochist.
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom