I didn't sleep very well last night and now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I didn't sleep very well last night and now my stomach is upset and I have a lot of other pain. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you. God bless you.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night. He had a slight set back last night after a nap but had a peaceful night after I requested for prayers. Thank you everyone who are...
Replies
13
Views
238
Please pray for my ###. He is very tormented right now. Jesus, I pray my ### will go to sleep soon. He has been up all night last night. Jesus, I pray for my ### to have a restful, relaxed, calm, joyful, and peaceful day today. Jesus, I pray he will have the most beautiful relationship with me...
Replies
8
Views
266
Jesus I pray my son will go to sleep soon. He has been up all night last night. Jesus, I pray for my son to have a restful, relaxed, calm, joyful, and peaceful day today. Jesus, I pray he will have the most beautiful relationship with me, his sisters, and our extended family. Jesus, I pray for...
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,643
Messages
16,813,684
Members
650,933
Latest member
Brayrelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom