I desperately need prayer, please come together and

Karen tee

Disciple of Prayer
I desperately need prayer, please come together and pray for me, I am going through a difficult time. On the 19 Nov 2017, I was bitten by my boyfriend and he broke my right leg, while biting me He was telling me that today he was going to kill me, this happened in front of our 11 year old son. He has been abusing me for a long time but that day I nearly lost my life. I was admitted for two days and put a cast, I am currently doing therapy. We have been together for 17 years and he is married, it has been an abusive relationship both physically and emotionally and it has affected my spiritual walk with Christ. I want to leave him yet he is threatening me and at the same time pretending to be a man of God. Please pray with me family, tomorrow I am fasting asking a breakthrough from God.
 
Praying for you. Always be with the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I never feel safe & I am always so alone & I always feel constantly anxious too My life has been especially traumatized over the past 15 years & I need to be healed from everything that happened to me I ask for a complete & total recovery & a new life free from trauma, stress, anxiety, &...
Replies
10
Views
337
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
493
There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom