I desperately need God's help in my life. :( Could

Katematthew

Disciple of Prayer
I desperately need God's help in my life. :( Could you PLEASE pray for ###? Thank you so much. ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
DEMAND GOD'S GRACE OPEN YOU WHATEVER YOU DESIRE IT IS GRANTED IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God Hey Lord Jesus since you going to let bad and wrong happen to me and my relationships with my ### / ### Brothers / Best Friends then just make me disappear and turn to dust and everything on my last prayer in Jesus might fine holy powerful name amen
Replies
6
Views
267
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
493
Blessings Prayer Family, I am a single mother who is trying my best to stay afloat. I recently went through some traumatic events and I am pleading for prayer. I am desperately in need of a reliable car. This vehicle will be a blessing to my family as it will ensure we get to school, work...
Replies
10
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom