I desperately ask prayers for my very ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. May our God heal and protect your friend Sumit. I pray that God would bless Sumit with all of his health needs. May he be healthy and pain-free in Jesus precious name, amen.

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. May our God heal and protect your friend Sumit. I pray that God would bless Sumit with all of his health needs. May he be healthy and pain-free in Jesus precious name, amen.
Thank you very much Colin444. God bless you.

I desperately ask prayers for my very special friend, Sumit. May God heals his severe slipped disc and complications. May he be able to do the things he can do normally again. I'd really appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you and God bless you.
I prayed for this in Jesus name 🙏

I desperately ask prayers for my very special friend, Sumit. May God heals his severe slipped disc and complications. May he be able to do the things he can do normally again. I'd really appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you and God bless you.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health. My name is Christopher, I'm only 31 years old, and am having serious health issues. Seven years ago I was in a car accident at work that caused serious damage to my spine. This left me disabled, and unable to work at all. It left me with an arthritic spine, bone...
Replies
Views
Please I humbly ask for prayers for family salvation,healing from diabetes and complications-vision and high blood pressure and hisband from crippling timnitus in both ears-he is plagued with severe depresuon and suicidal idiations- and restoration,financial breakthrough-jobs-Godly spouses for...
Replies
Views
I ask that you pray for my family during a difficult time financially. Things are tight and stressful. We’re waiting on a paycheck that we desperately need. Pray for better days ahead as we have to find a new home as well
Replies
Views
I have visited this platform several times, seeking prayers for my dear friend Michael. During my last visit, it seemed like the project he was working on was completed, but unfortunately, there was a snag in the project. The approval he hoped to receive did not come through as he had expected...
Replies
Views
Prayers please for my teenage son who is twice-exceptional -gifted with special needs (childhood apraxia of speech, sensory, and possible high-functioning autism (no diagnosis for any of this though). I haven't been able to get a speech or other solid diagnosis on him. We live in a new state now...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom