I decree and declare I shall not be seduced ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I decree and declare I shall not be seduced from the Love of God. Redeem my soul from the powers of the underworld. I shall not become a statistic! Remove my soul from satanic prison. Remove any sentence of death from my life and superimpose God's divine mercy and deliverance. I have a desire for a job, but it's not just my health limiting me. Not just a physical block and hindrance but I'm being blocked by the devil in so many ways. I need peace and complete freedom.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare over every area Satan has tried to attack in my life victory and no weapon formed against me shall prosper that includes my star marital glory finances business joy peace my friends my family as well as my husband also I decree and declare Romans 16:20 And the God of peace...
Replies
6
Views
569
I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit ###. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness for either of my dogs. 🙏 🙏
Replies
6
Views
244
I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit ###. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness for either of my dogs. 🙏 🙏
Replies
4
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom