I declare God's supernatural favor on my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking God to bless my Interior Design Business and bless it with Divine favor and incredible clients and a financial breakthrough and Divine Health! I need a financial breakthrough and blessing to find a home away from a flood zone area that has flooded 3 times in the past 3 years - and...
Replies
8
Views
646
Pastor ###, my case is an emergency. I need God to intervene in my career.
Replies
8
Views
313
I need prayer for total peace of mind this evening & to be able to do all that I need to accomplish tomorrow as well for myself Father in Jesus's name please answer this sincere prayer from my heart tonight & give me Your strength & so much composure tonight & all day tomorrow too (...
Replies
11
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom