I could use everyone's prayers that I pass one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I could use everyone's prayers that I pass one last test this Monday Dec. 8th for a job I'm seeking so as to be able to work with my ### and be self reliant if anything were to happen to my ###. I know God has gotten me through this class so far but this last test is the worst one yet and I'm just so nervous about it. I also pray that the others in the class pass the course too.

God please help me through this last test that I may pass it by the grace of your helping hands.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY I GET APPROVED QUALIFIED FOR AN INSULIN PUMP. PLEASE PRAY GOD ALLOWS MY DOCTOR AND...
Replies
13
Views
376
Any prayer warriors around I could use your help. Was fine for 2.5 months with no vision loss episodes but last recent couple weeks I experienced vision loss twice where I can still see but not well hard to explain, almost like your fainting type of thing, they usually last around 20 minutes or...
Replies
8
Views
305
I could use prayer about a job, thinking of doing some kind of self-employment because I can't find work, pray that God helps me with that. Also, that God heals my knee and my ankle, someone ran over it with their scooter 5 months ago and I could use a healing on it, also, that I pass my classes...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom