bob69 Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I continue to pray that ### finally contacts me.
HamstersGirl Humble Servant of All Dec 1, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
DNLDWCH Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
caldoug Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Dec 1, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Saraha Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Don Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
Shine4Yeshua Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
BLESSITONE Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I WILL PRAY WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER