I confess ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

At the Great White Throne Judgment, there is no salvation, only condemnation. The Bible describes it as the final judgment for the wicked (Revelation 20:11–15). Those who rejected Christ in this life will not be given a second chance; faith must happen in this life, and after death comes...
Replies
11
Views
149
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
124
Dear Loed Jesus, Please, Help Me Confess to my employer that I lied. I was just working a little over the time just a little bit. You are allowed to clock in three minutes late and I just wanted to help with the dishes because zookeepers are always overloaded so I decided to help them I went...
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom