I commit this car wash business to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
95
I haven't been praying for people on here lately because of a lack of motivation but I really want to, and I will try to do it tonight if I get the chance. I fell into lust today even though I have been thinking of Jesus all day and have came to him before and after I got an urge, and I tried to...
Replies
11
Views
175
Lord I commit my family onto your hands, do what only you can do. For we believe that what God cannot do, does not exist 🔥 Lord I commit my admission to ### onto your hands, do what only you can do. For I believe that what you cannot do, doesn't exist 🔥🇨🇦🇨🇦🔥 EL ROI see my family's CV for what...
Replies
5
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom