I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY ### BLESSED PROTECTED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY FIANCES BLESSED PROTECTED ENALRGES ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY FIANCIAL INCOME ENALRGE RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND ALL MY LOTTO NUMBER LOTTO RAFFLOE NUMBERS EURO NUMBERS EURO RAFFLE NUMBERS EVERY SCARCH CARD II BUT TO RIGHT NOW ALL COME UP HIT THE JACKPOT NOW RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME WEALTH RICHES MONEY COME TO ME RIGHT NOW IN JEUSS NAME OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW IN JEUSS NAME WELATH OVERTAKES ME RIGHT NOW LORD BLESS THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAMESS
 
You are on your way to hell my friend if I was you I'd cry out to God to save your soul.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please all pray I command in Jesus Christ name absolutely all all every soul ties emotionally physically sexually in absolutely every single way between ### and ### broken broken permanently in every single way right now in Jesus Christ name I decree and declare ### asks the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
378
I command in Jesus Christ name all swelling all puffiness under my ### be gone rapidly permanently completely please please please Lord right now without any delay in Jesus Christ name###.
Replies
9
Views
259
I command in Jesus Christ name all puffiness swelling be gone completely totally permanently under my eyes right now rapidly without any delay please Lord in Jesus Christ name's
Replies
5
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom