I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME HEALING IN MY WHOLE ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME HEALING IN MY WHOLE BODY MIND NO MORE DEPRESSION IN MY BODY BE GONE RIGHT NOW NO MORE ANXIETY HEAVINESS PAIN SUFFERING SADNESS SORROW NO MORE ACHITATION TENSION IRRITABILITY PMT IN MY BODY I COMMAND RIGHT NOW FREEDOM FROM ALL THESE THINGS RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY BODY TO BE FULL OF PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS JOY IN JESUS NAME PERMANENTLY
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command pain to leave out of my whole body that I don't deserve pain anywhere in my whole body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Pain never returns to my body.
Replies
8
Views
227
Please all pray I command in Jesus Christ name absolutely all all every soul ties emotionally physically sexually in absolutely every single way between ### and ### broken broken permanently in every single way right now in Jesus Christ name I decree and declare ### asks the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
380
In Jesus name Healing and deliverance for those with congestive heart failure circulation problems obesity, edema, Arthritis, all sickness and disease known and unknown. Thank You Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom