I Come To The Throne Of Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
DEAR LORD JESUS,

I Humble myself before your throne of Grace. Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU ME TO BE, AND NOT WHAT THE WORLD WANTS ME TO BE !!!! MOLD, SHAPE ME CLEANSE & PURIFIED my heart, soul, & mind. LORD JESUS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE AND NOT MY WILL!!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE # 1 IN MY LIFE !!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY LIFE & MY EVERYTHING !!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ, Heb 4:15-16, (Our Great High Priest, The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive...
Replies
11
Views
162
🙇🏻 Grace Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ, Heb 4:15-16, (Our Great High Priest, The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive...
Replies
11
Views
150
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near Throne of Grace with Confidence to Through Jesus Christ (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive mercy and find grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:16 (as...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom