I choose life, please restore me, restore us, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I choose life, please restore me, restore us, I placed my faith in you, and everything is falling apart, help us Lord, like your word says, "I called upon the Lord and He helped me", Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father ### come to you in the office Jesus asking you to restore my joy marriage my hope my faith, Heal me Aba Father your will be done in my marriage not my will but your, Heavenly Lord I was so deceived by my own flesh Husband pretending to be a Christian but just got baptized but never really...
Replies
8
Views
201
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom